Katsur Dental And Orthodontics - Horrible root canal!!!
I've had terrible service with Katsur Dental in New Kensington.I got a root canal about 4 years ago and everything was fine until maybe a year and a half ago and then I got an abscess right above the tooth I got a root canal on.
I brought up to the dentists and every time they would say "oh that happens all the time with root canals" and never did anything about it, they didn't even know I had my root canal done there.
So about a month ago they finally prescribed me amoxicillin (which isn't affective for mouth infections, penicillin is supposed to be used).So I took it for about 10 days and it didn't go away, now for about a 3 days I've had terrible pain in my mouth and an abscess the size of a quarter and it's still getting larger!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Root Canal
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."