I've had terrible service with Katsur Dental in New Kensington.I got a root canal about 4 years ago and everything was fine until maybe a year and a half ago and then I got an abscess right above the tooth I got a root canal on.
I brought up to the dentists and every time they would say "oh that happens all the time with root canals" and never did anything about it, they didn't even know I had my root canal done there.
So about a month ago they finally prescribed me amoxicillin (which isn't affective for mouth infections, penicillin is supposed to be used).So I took it for about 10 days and it didn't go away, now for about a 3 days I've had terrible pain in my mouth and an abscess the size of a quarter and it's still getting larger!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Root Canal
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."