Additional Fees

This place should not be in business. I've been going to the dentist for years for cleanings, other services.

With my insurance change, I had to pick another dentist. So I decided to go to this dental practice located in Bridgeville, PA. This was the worst experience of my life. 10 minutes max for the cleaning.

Very disorganized, they refuse typical cleaning services like flouride, panaromic x-rays, no flossing, no sanitary paper for the chair, no polishing, and not even a cup or anything to rinse with while you are having the cleaning (unless you want to spit it out on the floor which is disgusting). Then they use some type of device which causes an extreme loud noise like a siren right beside your ear. I felt like I was in a third world country getting this service. And they make you wait several hours to see the dentist for the exam.

It's a scam. Do not go.

Especially do not take your children here as they will never want to go to the dentist ever again, it will scar them for life!! After this, I feel like I need to call of my previous dentists and dental hygienists to tell them how much they are appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Katsur Dental And Orthodontics Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Poor service .

Preferred solution: The services of this business should be reviewed to ensure it's meeting standards for a dental practice..

I didn't like: Way they treat their patients, Waiting room, Unprofessional front desk staff, Does not provide adequate requirements for dental care, Excessive wait times.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2017.

Comments